Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am not insane..

...well maybe I am just a little...lol I know that the Christmas season isn't even here yet. But here I am showing you guys all these great Christmas cards. Well, this is the time to start thinking about cards. Especially if you are going to make them. It takes planning... Besides, it is the next most popular card giving season. I promise in November that I will divert my attentions just a little. In the meantime, check out this super cute Christmas card made by my friends Terri and Faith. Again you will notice some non-traditional Christmas colors - which I LOVE!!


This is made with one of our new In-Colors Baja Blue, with a layer of Old Olive and Designer Paper. The Merry Christmas is stamped on some Silver card stock and some Versa Mark and Silver embossing powder. The Riding hood Red ribbon loop, adds just the right touch. I hope you like this idea as much as I do! Thanks to Faith and Terri for letting me get a snap shot.

No comments: