Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween..

Wow! It has been awhile since I last posted. So sorry for the absense... I wish I could say that I have been busy working on my Christmas cards, but I haven't. The good news is that I have a new job. As many of you know I received my Master in HR and have been trying to break in for the past 2 years. Well next week will be my first day working in an HR department. The good news is that I am working for the same company so I am not starting completely over. YEAH!!

So back on track! What have you been working on? Did you make any fun projects for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas? Anything you feel like sharing?

E-mail them to me at stampingdanielle@yahoo.com. I would like to post them on my blog, if you prefer to not have your name mentioned I will post it and leave out your name - just let me know.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: