Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

A really good friend of mine asked me if I had been thinking about my New Years Resolution. I said no, because they always seem to be the same (save money, lose weight, work out more..blah blah blah).

But since she asked me - I have been thinking about it more and more. I am thinking that in 2009 I am going to be a better friend. I have a lot of people that I know and love. People who are good friends to me, but I am not sure if I am a good friend to them.

Having friends at my age seems like a lot of work compared to when we were kids. I am not sure why that is. I do know that you can never have enough good people in your life and I am glad to have all of you good people.

I hope you have a safe New Years eve and I hope that 2009 brings you closer to what ever Resolutions you have made for yourself.

Love you All

Danielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good resolution to me! A friendship is like anything else, if it's worth having, it's worth working on. I hope you count me as one of yours!:) I love you!

Anonymous said...

My beautiful friend Danielle, You are a TREASURE of a friend and I'm so honored to have you in my life! You are indeed...an amazing friend! :)