Monday, December 1, 2008

More Cards...

Hi All,


These Christmas cards were made by Barb. Barb - thanks so much for sharing your creativity with all of us. I get so inspired seeing your work! Please send me your projects - because I know you are all working on something!!!


The card on the left has a surprise - the flower opens up. I am hoping to get instructions from Barb soon and will post them as soon as I do.

Also before I go - I wanted to let you know that the following Holiday Extravaganza Sale bundles are SOLD OUT and no longer available for purchase:

All in the Family Bundle (item 116217)
Bags & Tags Bundle (item 116216)
Santa's Stocking Stuffer Bundle (item 116219)
Star Struck Bundle (item 116220)
Mission Embossable Bundle (item 116223)
Curly Label Punch Bundle (item 112966)

There are still a bunch left - so don't delay - order your bundles today!

No comments: