Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yikes - Away so Long!

I am so sorry I have been away for so long. December really crept up on me. As you know I have a new job - which has been great. I am learning so many new things and I work with a great group of people.

My Cat has been driving my husband and I crazy!!! He is into this biting thing and bites anything and everything. For this reason we decided NOT to put up the Christmas Tree this year :O( While I am sad, I would be more sad if kitty got the jolt of his life chewing on the lights. I have the week between Christmas and New Years off and will hopefully be using that time to get things settled in my head so I can concentrate on the New Year.

I hope you are having a great Holiday Season and that you have the opportunity to spend time with your friends and family.

Thank you to everyone who sent me Christmas Cards. I will be posting them on my blog this week!

Anyway, I know we are all busy getting ready for the Holiday - but I wanted to let you know about a new promotion Stampin Up has going on - which will get you ready for the next RED holiday (VALENTINES).



The Love you Much Bundle includes the Love You Much Stamp Set, Heart To Heart punch, and Candy Lane Designer Series paper. The Retail vaule for this is $51.85. However from December 23rd until January 31st you can purchase this bundle as Item Number 115405 and receive 20% off for a total of $41.85

1 comment:

Katie said...

We couldn't put up a tree either -- Oliver the terrorist (aka dog) would've eaten/destroyed it. Instead we got a metal tabletop "ornament tree" and decorated it with a few lights and ornaments. Have a Merry Christmas!