Sunday, January 11, 2009

Orlando!

Hey All, I am back from Regionals. The weather in Orlando was beautiful and I had great time. I went to Epcot with another demonstrator. We went around the world and also took a ride on the Test Track ride.



Saturday was Regionals. It was held in the Orange County Conference Center (Go OC..LOL) This is a small group of us Adventure Stampers that attended.



We made a bunch of really cool projects (I will post them later this week). We used the BigShot for a couple of them.



I was able to talk to and get my picture taken with the Co-Founder of Stampin Up! She is really great and is really what makes Stampin Up what it is. She really cares about her employees, her demonstrators and her customers. You can tell by what she says and how she says it.



There are some great things coming up in the new catalog. I hope that you can all make my open house on January 18th from 11-1. See you there!!!

No comments: