Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chicks and Chocolates and Jellybeans - OH MY!

WOW! It has been a long time since I posted. I hope that I can redeem myself with these three really cute projects that we made in my last class.



The first project is a Tiny Treat Basket I found this project on Splitcoast and knew that you would love it. The supplies used were:
* 5"x 5" piece of cardstock
* Additional cardstock for punches
* Four 2" x 1 1/2" pieces patterned paper
* Round Scallop Punch
* Circle Punch
* Cardstock strip for handle
* Adhesive
* Peppermint Patties


The next project is a Peek-a-boo Treat holder. I found this one on splitcoast also. Inside my treat holder I choose to use fun sized skittles packs instead of chocolate. The supplies used for this project were:
* 4 1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock
* Small treat
* Circle punch
* Adhesive
* Cardstock, stamps, ink and embellishments to decorate


The final project is a Jelly Bean holder. This project I copied from my friend Liz. We used the BigShot Top Note Die to cut the topper to the bag. The supplies used for this project were:
* 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock
* small slot punch
* Twill Ribbon
* Cardstock, Stamps, ink and embellishments to decorate


These projects are easy to make and have a big wow factor. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

Thanks to my hubby for taking the pictures!

No comments: