Monday, July 13, 2009

Open House

Thank you to everyone who came to my New Idea Book and Catalog Open house. I had a great time and I hope you did too. The new book is great and I am already having a ton of fun with some of my new stamp sets. This is one of my favorites.



A couple of great Promotions going on now that you don't want to miss out on...

Stampin Up is currently running the Deal of the Week. Throughout July Stampin Up will be offering a deal on a different product every week. Check out my demonstrator web site every Monday at Noon Eastern to see what the Deal of the week is.

Have you considered being a demonstrator but didn't want to invest the $199 in the Starter Kit because you already have most of the product that comes in the kit. From July 15th to August 31st Stampin Up is offering a Mini Starter Kit for just $85.00. You will get all of your Business Supplies, the In Color cardstock and Ink Pads along with a couple of items to choose from. Don't miss out on this GREAT opportunity to have fun with your friends while receiving a discount on Stampin Up products.

Contact me to get started.

No comments: