Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Digital Studio

Check out the really cute pages I created with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio.



This is my kitty - he was pretty angry at me this day because he wanted to eat and I was taking pictures. That hat is a "stamped" image that I put on his head using My Digital Studio. I also added the background designer paper and the fancy edge design.



You can even add Hodgepodge Hardware like I did on this page.

I totally love this tool and have actually just sent my first project to be professionally printed. The great thing about this papercrafting software is that is uses SU artwork, designs and colors that we all know and love.

My Digital Studio is only $79.95 and can be purchased through my Stampin Up web site: http://stampingdanielle.stampinup.net

No comments: