Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally Opened the Boxes!!

YEAH!! Last night I finally opened the boxes. It was like Christmas, because other than the Big Shot I had totally forgotten what I had bought!


Anyway, here is a picture of the project I am working on. This is the beginning of a recipe book for my up coming Recipe for Fun class. We will be finishing it with jumbo eyelets and either rings or ribbon. I haven't decided yet.

If you haven't signed up for this class you must! Here are the details
If I have the chance I will play more tonight. But I have a busy day planned with my mom so I am not sure if I will have the energy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, Looks great. I'm sure it will be a fun class, great gift idea!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Danielle...I love the look of this!! The colors are wonderful and I love how you used the Big Shot piece!! This will be a fantastic class for sure!

Suzanne said...

What a fantastic idea!