Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In Love with a Big Shot!!!

As I have mentioned Stampin Up has partnered with Sizzix and as of September 2nd will be selling the Big Shot along with some exclusive Stampin Up dies. So I put in my pre-order for the starter kit and then started to get some buyers remorse. Why do I need this, I have been stamping and card making for 5 years now without any type of device. Well last night I got to play with the Big Shot and now I am counting the days until mine is delivered by the man in Brown (not being sexist, the "person" in Brown that comes to my house happens to be a man). Anyway, look what I made last night!!! Isn't it adorable!!! I haven't purchased this die yet....but believe me, it will be on on my wish list!!!

Thanks for checking in...

Don't forget to fill out my survey on the right side of the blog!!

No comments: