Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scheduled Upcoming Events

Here is a short list of some upcoming events that I have scheduled. As always, please contact me if you would like to host an event either at your house or at mine.

Contact me via email: stampingdanielle@yahoo.com to register for these events.

September:

Recipe for fun!!

6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Sep 26 Eastern

Need a recipe for fun? Come to my class and get just that. We will be making a handmade recipe book - that you can keep for yourself or give as a gift! I am offering two class Options:

1) Pay $50.00 you can leave with a handmade recipe book and a mounted From the Kitchen of stamp set to add as many pages as you like.

2) Pay $20.00 if you have your own From the Kitchen of Stamp Set already and just want to make the book. Stay and make this with me at my house, or feel free to buy it as a kit and take it home with you. Want to make more than one? Buy as many $20.00 kits as you can carry!!! RSVP for this class by September 10th.

Along with your RSVP, email me your favorite recipe and I will make copies to share with the group.

October:


Make World Card Making Day - Your Day!!
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Oct 04 Eastern

Make World Card Making Day - Your Day!!! Come to my house, use my tools (stamp sets, punches, ink pads, markers, Big Shot etc.) - bring your own card stock and adhesive or use mine at a cost of $1 per card. Love a set that you own, but not sure what to do with it - I will help you surf the web to find just the right card to copy. This is your day - make what you want!!! Light snacks will be provided.

Happy 4 Christmas

1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Oct 19 Eastern

It is almost that time of year! Come get ideas for your own Christmas Cards by stamping some with me. We will make 4 easy, but fun Christmas Cards. The cost of this event is $5.00.

No comments: